There are 365 days in a year which translates into 8760 hours, 525,600 minutes and 31,536,000 seconds. The business climate and constantly evolving technology means that it is imperative, more than ever, that we make the best use of each and every one of those seconds.
To be successful, goals must be identified, priorities clarified and schedules established that are realistic. Plans must be formulated that are effective and efficient. Learn to take control over your time and your environment to reduce the stresses of everyday life. Combine these skills with practical systems and processes that allow you to live efficiently and productively.
Participants will learn to:
- Identify where time goes
- Plan time effectively
- Invest in principles that work
- Streamline processes and systems
- Apply behaviour modification techniques
- Deal with personality traits
- Manage multiple priorities and crises
- Identify and manage timewasters
- Say no appropriately