How to Manage Your Information
The speed, intensity and volume of information have increased at an incredible rate. We are frustrated, overwhelmed and spending excessive time dealing with the mass of material and subsequent lost information. Although email is supposed to improve productivity, overwhelming volumes cause us to fear a tool that can be very effective when used properly.
While email is the primary source of incoming information, it is also necessary to manage documents and files in both paper and electronic format.
Effective information management enables us to reduce our workload, complete our work in a timely and efficient manner and become organized. This makes us happier and creates more time to excel in the more interesting parts of our job.
Participants will learn to:
- Identify their organizational personalities
- Declutter and organize their information
- Develop an efficient email management system
- Change their behavior and expectations of others
- Transform their environment