President, Productive to the Max Ltd
Productivity and Business Transformation Coach, Trainer, Speaker and Consultant.
My passion is to help you Transform your Business into Action.
- One-on-one Consultation
- Group Training Workshops
- Coaching Packages
All available virtually via Zoom & Eventbrite
Ask privately about Corporate packages to address your specific needs and challenges.
About Ann Max
- Skilled in highly motivating and effecting behavioural change.
- Extensive experience in initiating, developing, customizing, and presenting training programs in productivity, change management, communication, time management, organizing presentations, work-life balance, administration skills, effective meetings and email management.
Initiated, developed and delivered hundreds of relevant presentations and workshops on the topics such as:
- Strategies for surviving and thriving with change
- Win-Win as an Admin
- Implementing and Maintaining Productive Leadership
- Organize Your Space, Time, Life, Work and Email
- Identify your Productive Personality
- Build Back Better Balance – The New Normal
Extremely proficient in effecting organizational improvements and change through coaching of organizations, teams, managers, and individuals.
Provided consulting services to:
- Citizenship and Immigration Canada
- Hydro Ottawa
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Office of the Commissioner for Federal Judicial Affairs
- Health Canada
- Industry Canada
- Carleton University
- Canadian Housing Federation, and
- The Professional Institute of Public Service in Canada
Has designed, customized and implemented training services for:
- The Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions
- Export Development Canada
- Performance Training Solutions
- Natural Resources Canada
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Somerset West Community Centre
- Canada Revenue Agency
- City of Ottawa
- Canada Commercial Corporation
- Ottawa Hospital
- Association of Administrative Professionals
- Health Canada
- Canadian Payroll Association
- Canadian Housing Federation
- Ontario Library Association and
- The Privy Council Office
Appearances on the CBC and “The New RO”-TV segment in the capacity of professional organizer and organizational effectiveness and productivity consultant.
Valuable conference speaker and presenter to numerous organizations on time management, organization, work-life balance, and administration skills.
Author of a monthly newsletter “#MaxTips”, as well as articles in various publications on all training topics.
Former Instructor at Carleton University’s Sprott School of Business.
Contact me to discuss your needs and how I can help.