Webinars: Training, Coaching & Speaking EngagementsWith over 30 years of experience in Human Resources and Administration work, I have a wealth of knowledge that I am eager to share with your group.
Why is it important to have group training workshops?
Right now, people have been and/or are distanced from each other more than ever. Due to COVID-19, many businesses have transitioned to a work-from-home setup. Some will be figuring out what a return to the office will look like: all, some, none, a hybrid style? Zoom meetings and team chats are efficient and practical. However, not the best tool for team building.
With the group training workshops, I customize each course with interactive exercises tailored to the needs of your employees, giving team members an opportunity to work together and engage with each other. I also provide tips and tools to work productively and efficiently from home!
Some topics I have covered in my past workshops:
- Successfully Managing Virtual Teams
- Give Your Inbox A Break
- Mind Your Own Business: Productive Strategies for Success
- “Remodel – Don’t Move”: Survive and Thrive With Change
- Navigating LIfe in Times of Change and Uncertainty
- Chaos, Clutter, Confusion
- Get Productive to the Max & Get your Ducks in Order
I have worked with…
- Health Canada
- Industry Canada
- Citizenship and Immigration Canada
- Professional Institute of Public Service in Canada
- Women’s Executive Network
- Carleton University
- City of Ottawa
- Queens Women in Leadership Conference
- International Spa Association
- International Association of Administrative Professionals
- And many, many more!